Monday, June 30, 2014

short but sweet


Hellloo!

Well sounds like everything is going great there. I cant believe how fast the building is going up. I would love to workout in it one day haha I am not looking too closely at the blocks dont worry........... 

Well I sent you a letter this week so you should get it in about a month. I wrote about one day here and it took up the page. Its so nice to have so much work and to have it be so fulfilling. Its the Lords work so whenever there is work there is the spirit. The spirit will always testify that what you are doing is of God or it is not. Its amazing that the Lord wants us to be guided by the spirit in all that we do. We have a sick companion and so on Sunday we were not able to attend service. President Kirkham came to the mission office so that we were able to partake of the sacrament and have a very short sacrament meeting where each of us bore our testimonies. 

This week was pretty exciting and a lot of travelling back and forth happened. I think I got sun burned today!

Talk to you next week!
Elder Dahlin

No comments:

Post a Comment