Tuesday, January 7, 2014


Hey mom!!!
It was so great to hear everyones voice on Christmas!! I hope new years will be great. I didnt realize I had an accent like that... Ohh Africa!
So transfer news!! I am now back on Bushrod Island in Caldwell New Georgia! I am still a zone leader with Elder Zolo as my companion. He is from Ivry Coast which is awesome. Im sure I will learn a lot and now my zone is a little bigger which is nice now that ill be able to go on more exchanges. I traveled all day today and President Sayon let me back the truck up and pull it into the compound in Thinker village! I drove a few feet! Wooh! I also saw a couch in their apartment too... weird. I guess not too much to say. Im in a new emailing cafe so I will try to send pictures. I took plenty because we had a branch party on saturday.

It was so great to talk to you and I love you!!! Have a great time with the new Baby!
Love,
Elder Dahlin

No comments:

Post a Comment