Monday, January 13, 2014


Hello!!
I am glad to hear everything is going well! I hope you ate plenty at the crab feed! lucky! Harley and Michael are in Hawaii????  I want to see a picture of Howard! To see Sophia at the same school would be no small thing. It would be sweet-o! I am glad you see the Book of Mormon differently now. We have been given a challenge to read it again by May 1st which is great. Once I finish Jesus the Christ and the Doctrine and Covenants I will start reading the Old Testament and the Doctrine and Covenants manual. I have so much reading I want to do! I love when you can see what you are reading come to life. I just picture Abish throwing her arms in the arm and shouting for joy when she sees a bunch of people looking like theyre dead. If I saw that in person I might think shes a little crazy wouldnt you? haha Great missionary Ammon was. If I would say one thing about serving a mission you will love every second of it and I hope you get one just like this. The most exciting and unique. Teaching really strengthens Testimony so be getting ready!
So speaking of the mission. Something in Liberia happened this week that has never happened in any other mission in the world.. For the first time in the history of any mission across the world we have achieved teaching more member present lessons than other lessons of the course of this week. Liberia is really making some records in church history! So cool. Another story im sure you will like is what happened yesterday in Elders Quorum Class. An old old man was allowed to teach and we are starting in the teachings of Joseph F Smith. He made a print out of the Lords prayer, started talking all about history and told a few people to shut up. I guess he was a professor and he knows a lot. He told us to do our research in a few places from Jesus the Christ from off the top of his head. It got fun though when the Branch President was helping him understand that he needs to go by the book, he pointed his finger and yelled " I tell you NO!" haha It was a funny class yesterday. We were all laughing and I think we will have to reteach the lesson because im not sure what he talked about. So there are a few brands I want you to look  up and see how expensive they are in the US. Valentino (from italy) belts and Burberry Brit (from London) about their pants. I think a few things are cheap here but im not so sure. Anyway, dont forget Hunters birthday is on the 15th of this month!
A lot of work going on and a lot of changes being made to the zone and its been great. Busy Busy but always happy doing it. I will take some pictures today to send next week.
Yeah 30 interviews and that was mainly over the course of 4 months!

Alright I love you all and hope everything is going better than before. Have a great week!
Love,
Elder Elias Dahlin

No comments:

Post a Comment