Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Potato greens with MONKEY



So it sounds like you are having a lot of fun lately!! :) that is awesome! The new missionaries are complaining about the heat right now and im enjoying it so much. Its cold compared to dry season!
 I love seeing new missionaries come in because that means im getting some dirt on my tag hehe Soo I got me new companion/son on friday! He is from Samoa and I am learning Samoan for sure. His name is Elder Falemai. English is kind of hard for him so it will be great for him to be teaching and learning. So we got them and we didnt have time to go into our area so we went to an FM.. their first meal in Liberia was potato greens with monkey in it! It was the first time I ate monkey too haha it wasnt bad.
 It has been crazy the past few days. I feel like the role of district leader has really come into play now. I am training a brand new guy and saturday I organized the baptismal service for 4 other sets of Elders and now I have 4 sets of missionaries in my district who are all new so they dont know the schedule well enough haha teaching class at church on the spot isnt a big deal anymore because it always happens haha and now preparing for district meeting tomorrow. Its all fun stuff and I am beginning to really like talking in front of large groups of people. Its just been packed with things to do which makes the days go by really fast but always a little more tired.
So my glasses are with the kirkhams but they havent unpacked them yet :) thank you!! I will have to send a few pictures when I get them
I love you all and I hope you are all staying safe and having fun. Until monday
Love, 
Elder Dahlin

No comments:

Post a Comment