Monday, June 24, 2013


Hello!
So it seems like this week was extremely busy for you too. Howard looks so good I cant believe thats howard! I also am surprised that ive been out 5 months too haha

 Today for like an hour the sun felt like a sun you would want to tan under! then it went back to normal trying to avoid it at all cost. I wish I learned how to make one and I wish I brought my paracord. Ohh well!
When I was called to be a district leader I got a letter too telling me my duties! its cool because it still said sierra leone freetown mission with president Roggia. I miss that man but I am excited to see president Kirkham. We will see him the 13th of next month which will be sweet. Being district leader has been crazy and fun. Im learning how to love everyone and also correct missionaries. I interviewed 4 people this week and the first one was crazy. You know when a missionary is rushing a baptism... but the other 3 were so great. I love being able to hear peoples testimony of the restored gospel.
Elder Skouson is awesome! He is in my district so yes I know him. He lives in vegas so it would be fun to hangout with him after the mission. 

I will send a picture of my district, the only black one is my companion, Elder Morrison! Its been a lot of fun being a father/trainer. He is a great missionary, hes 26 and he wants grandma to send him some jelly beans or he says he will kill me... I will have to chasten that man... haha just kidding. Its been good seeing our new area and teaching families. We are baptizing 7 next week which will be awesome. Alright well I love you guys and talk to you soon.
Elder Dahlin
Ps sister krumm would give me some of her dresses but shes like a size 2.... and if you got me a new pair of glasses I would love ones like the ones superman has.. and elder skouson.

No comments:

Post a Comment