Monday, May 27, 2013

Hi Everyone


So this week was crazy. Not too much to talk about with teaching because thats all I do haha the baptism was great. He loves the church and we also have two more that will be such great priesthood holders. 

The crazy news came yesterday though... So transfer news was yesterday and it was a little crazy. I am leaving my area to finish the second half of a missionaries training in Gardnersville, anddddd im also district leader haha crazy stuff. Im still in shock since im still in my third tranfer! I leave on the 10th of june to be leader to 5 other missionaries and 2 of them are older than me on mission. one is 7 months haha The best part about it is that I get to interview all their candidates for baptism!! That will be so sweet. 

So my area is deeper in the bush and im isolated from everyone... they said the couples might visit once in 6 months so its pretty far out i guess. Another cool thing is that there is a gym there!! and my church building apparently  doesnt have walls haha so yeah still nervous but it will be great.

 I love you guys and miss you. Im not sure if ill be able to get a package for a while now haha
Love you all!
Elder Dahlin

No comments:

Post a Comment