Tuesday, April 29, 2014


Hello!

Well I think I will be emailing you tomorrow morning a longer email!! But just to let you know I am emailing from the mission office.. Tuesday I got the call from President Kirkham asking me to be his Assistant!!! So since Wednesday Ive been here as Presidents new AP! Its been very busy and really great to be able to work with him. Anyway, I will most likely email tomorrow morning. No time in the office!! Its already 10:30!! Ahh!

Goodnight!!!

Love,
Elder Elias Dahlin


Hello family!

Well I guess you know that im in the office now! It has been so great and full of learning and a busy, changing schedule. I got the call from President Kirkham on Tuesday asking me to work along with him. On Wednesday I was here since Elder Mohlahatsa was preparing to go home. We prepared for Train the Trainers on Friday and kind of taught me a few of the things that were needed to know for the next day. So Thursday we planned the routes for those that would be transferred on Monday and did a few other great things haha We went to Presidents house around 4 with all of the returning missionaries and played ping pong and darts until we had dinner prepared by Sister Kirkham. Yes it was delicious and so great to be there with all those great missionaries. Its funny because I sent home Elder Nabende which is my trainer. So the man that welcomed me, I had the privilege of sending him home. Friday we instructed all of the Trainers that will receive a new missionary this thursday. It has just been so full of activity and work which has been exciting and stressful. We are planning to hold Mission Council friday and new missionary Orientation on thursday. We are excited to have the new missionaries sleep over and give them their first experiences! The great thing about being AP is that our area truly is so prepared for us. We were only able to have a few lessons this week but we still had 10 investigators come to church! Anyway, not too much time to do other things but thats great. I am excited to have the chance to use all of my time fully to the Lord and be able to use it to influence a lot of Missionaries for good. 

Just letting you know I also got the package from grandma!! THANK YOU!! 

Tomorrow will be fun to pick up the new missionaries! 

I love you all and hope you are having fun at Disney Land!

Love,

Elder Dahlin

No comments:

Post a Comment