Saturday, December 14, 2013


Yeah Hello!!

How is Maui treating you?? getting more tan than me? haha I hope you are having so much Ahi for me.. I want Ahi! lucky :) How are Grandma, Sophia, and Stanley doing?

Soo today im really excited to workout but we are out and about so when I get back to the apartment I will do back and shoulders. Ive made such a nice routine for this past month which has really helped burn a lot of fat. A lot of missionaries say they will start to workout the second year of mission which is a bad idea! For me everything has gone well this week. We baptized a girl named Finda. She is 24 and has 4 children and lives alone. To see her baptize was so great. 

This week also a man came to the apartment and hooked up our decorative sink to actually work!!! Its the first time ive had a working sink in the bathroom since ive been on mission. The first time I used it I checked about 5 times to make sure water wasnt just spilling on the floor. So cool to have a sink but sometimes I forget haha. 

Once again in my zone a zone member went home because of sickness! Lame. Its the second one! I guess I need to leave this zone haha. We live in the new georgia branch building and some members have said "ohh youre back?!" or "I thought you already left!" yeah ive stayed in this area for some time now. Maybe I will leave this transfer which happens on the 22nd. I love this branch but theyve been telling me I need to go since ive been here for 5 transfers already. Anyway so the man that replaced the Nigerian who went home is Brother Kellie a branch missionary. Hes great and from Sierra Leone. Also the last missionary who ever had a border exchange from Sierra Leone to Liberia is going home this month :( Now its just Liberia missionaries here. 

If im able to get on a computer that can send pictures I will send a few! I love you guys and hope everything is going great at home and in Maui.

Love,
Elder Dahlin

No comments:

Post a Comment