Monday, October 13, 2014


Hey Mom!
Soo when I came back to America they bought me a few things!! I always wear black so I decided to switch it up. I got my grey suit, a few white shirts, and brown shoes! Trying new things haha
Yeah my companion and I have a lot of fun working.

I also got the package you sent me!!! Thank you so much for everything inside! I have been setting higher goals for the end of my mission and the protein will really help :) Also Dad is awesome at making knives already... I hope we will be able to push one out when I get home.
I gave a talk on Sunday and I hope I got across my message well... I tried to teach something but im not sure if it came across the way I wanted it to. I tried teaching about how Doctrine & Principles can effect and govern our lives. Ohh well. We are preparing for another Zone Meeting this Wednesday which should be fun. I love instructing and talking in front of people. The one thing I dont like is doing role play but it is effective and helps us improve.
Next week we also find out transfer news so that will be exciting. Crazy it will be my last full transfer so I have to make the best of it. I want to do the work and teach. Crazy people need to listen haha They will. I just still need to find the right ones.
Have a great week!
Love,
Elder Dahlin

No comments:

Post a Comment